Music Therapy for Wellness and Growth
Tomoka Howard, MA, MT-BC, FAMI
- Board-Certified Music Therapist since 2003 and a Fellow of the Association for Music and Imagery.
- Initial training at Anna Maria College and completed internship at Lutheran General Hospital.
- Master's Degree from Lesley University in Expressive Therapies and Mental Health Counseling.
- Clinical internship sites: McLean Hospital and Burncoat Family Center.
- Completed training in Music and Imagery as well as Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music through the Therapeutic Arts Institute.
- A committee member of the Association for Music and Imagery.
- Bilingual in English and Japanese.